Margin is a term for the transaction guarantee fund used in global financial markets. In trading on global financial markets, transactions do not require the same amount of capital as the value of traded products. However, only margin or guarantee fund is required to guarantee the transaction.
To trade on the global financial market with INTER PAN, the the following are the margin terms used for each futures contract.
1. For currency contracts, margin are $1,000 / lot
2. For XAU contract, margin are $1,000 / lot
3. For crude oil contract, margin are $2,000 / lot
4. For KOSPI index contract, margin are $1,000 / lot
5. For DAX index contract, margin $2,000 / lot